Happy New Me

Happy New Me

Monday, September 13, 2010

I love weddings!

It seems wedding season is here again!  The first wedding of the year being my cousin Meg's to a fine young addition to our family, Nathan Hyuck (pronounced, "hike").

Next, will be Becky and Landis's wedding at the end of October... I cannot wait to help them celebrate!  I am currently dateless for this wedding, so if anyone really likes being a wedding date, just let me know...

I don't have too much to say right now.

I interviewed today at MC Sports in Ann Arbor, and I feel really positive about that interview.  I guess I could do retail for a while. :)  Things are looking up with music too, but I'll be able to give you a better update on that arena of my life after this Friday.

Here are some of the pics from the weekend (just a select few)!  I hope you like them.


























































































































































































Have a wonderful evening, everyone!

Susie Q

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing pictures... :) She was a pretty bride!
    ~Ranelle Cole

    ReplyDelete